Part 2 - Free to Live
GALATIANS: Live FREE - Part 2 - June 24th, 2018
Free To Live
Text: Galatians 1:1-5
- The Bible is an Epic Story of __________________ and _____________ unto __________ ____________ again.
- The Beginning of the Life-Changing Freedom Story is ______________.
True freedom is a ____________________. It is not _____________________. It is _________________.
Key Word: “deliver” = ________________________________
Three Big Ideas: (i.e. What Does This Look Like in Me?)
- To be free to live, my ___________________ must be _____________ in Christ.
“Paul, an apostle…”
- To be free to live, my ___________________ is __________________ through Christ.
“…not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised Him from the dead…”
- To be free to live, I must _______________ ________ ____________________ with the Body of Christ.
“…all the brothers and sisters who are with me.”
Digging Deeper: My Personal Reflections...
Engage the text: Ask questions to see what answers the Scriptures provide: who, what, when, where, and how?
Know the text: What's the meaning for the original audience and then what is the meaning for me?
Listen, let the text speak: What is the Holy Spirit saying to me?
Live in light of the text: Being: what does this say about my identity? Doing: what are some actions for me to obey this week in order to maximize the impact of this message?
Share: If you were to share with a friend, in a sentence or two, a key insight from today’s message, what would that be?